Wednesday, October 10, 2012
8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will discuss strategies for effectively managing your workforce in an environment that is becoming increasingly challenging for employers.
Can you Effectively Manage your Health Care Plan Risk? The Affordable Care Act and its Effect on Employers
- Can you Effectively Screen Candidates? The EEOC’s Increasing Scrutiny on Background Checks
- Can you Effectively Combat the Risks of an Increasingly Mobile Workforce? The New Restrictive Covenant Climate
- Can you Regulate Employee Speech in the World of Social Media and the Increasingly Vigilant NLRB? Being Proactive without Inviting an Unfair Labor Practice Charge
- Immigration Compliance: Best Practices for the Form I-9, E-Verify, and Ensuring Non-Discrimination
- Panel Discussion with Your Peers on the Modern Workforce
- Sign up early—space is limited. Please click here to register by Friday, October 5
- State Bar of Georgia CLE credit, CPE credit and Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit hours have been applied for.
AGG's Employment Law Team, Immigration Team and Employee Benefits Team